How does pawning works?
The borrower will call up our hotline, and check with them on whether the particular item can be pawned. The item is typically valuables like branded handbags, watches, jewellery, gold, diamonds, smartphones and motor vehicles. It will be used as a form of collateral in exchange of monetary loan.
Our specialist will evaluate the pawned item based upon the overall age, condition and current market values. Once you agree with the loan amount, the agent will issue an agreement and hand the cash over to you.
We operate in KL such as, Bukit Bintang, Kepong, Setapak, Cheras, Bangsar, KLCC, KL Sentral and Putrajaya. Whilst in Selangor, we cover Petaling Jaya, Ampang, Gombak, Puchong, Subang, Rawang, Klang, Semenyih, Kuala Selangor and Shah Alam.
Our services’ feature
- Instant disbursement of the loan on the spot, if you accept our loan offer.
- Flexible tenure is available if you want to do early redemption.
- Easy process of bringing your valuables to be evaluated by our specialist.
- Minimal document requirements of IC and bank statements to verify repayment ability.
- Fast approval process upon checks by our pawn experts